Using your Insurance Benefits/EAP
To get started with therapy there are a few things you need to do:
- Call to check your benefits. We will do our best to verify prior to session, but you are responsible for these fees at the time of service. You should ask about in-network (INN) or out-of-network (ONN) benefits.
- To request an appointment, you can call us at 937-619-9089 ext 2., email us at email@example.com or click the button below. We will send out the necessary paperwork for you to complete via email. Once your documentation is complete, and we have a copy of your ID and Insurance card, your appointment will be confirmed. We will cancel your appointment if we are missing your intake items.
- When using your insurance, a diagnosis must be provided. Your therapist will discuss this with you.
- When going through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), you contact them directly. They will do a brief intake assessment and provide you with a referral. They will give you an authorization number and the number of approved sessions. This information needs to be provided when completing your paperwork, and you should email us your confirmation as well along with your ID and Insurance Card.
Sometimes people decide not to utilize their insurance benefits or the therapist is out of network.
- If you would like to see if our services qualify for out of network reimbursement, you will need to check your out of network benefits. Ask your insurance company if they reimburse for mental health services for an out of network provider. If they do, you will be responsible for the full fee, and will be reimbursed at their rate. Sometimes, you are reimbursed the full amount.
- As an out of network provider, this means that we are not paneled with your insurance company.
- Your fee is due at the time of service. If your insurance company reimburses, you can submit the Superbill to them and you will receive payment directly from the insurance company.
- To request an intake appointment, you will can call us at 937-619-9089, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below. We will send you the paperwork, and once complete with your ID, you will be able to schedule your appointment.
Under Insured or No Insurance
We want to be able to provide services to anyone that reaches out to us. We have a limited number of reduced fee slots available for clients.
- We accept clients who have been verified through OPEN PATH Collective. They will verify your information and you will be able to see a therapist for $30-$60, and $80 for couples.
- We also have a Master’s Level intern in training that offers sessions at a low cost. This is a common practice as we all have to obtain a certain number of clinical hours of training to complete our degree and licenses. Sessions will be provided for $45 per session.
- We also accept vouchers from The Loveland Foundation Therapy Fund. The Loveland Foundation Therapy Fund will cover the cost 4 therapy sessions. You must apply and provide your us with your voucher numbers at the time of service.
Please click on the button below to request an appointment.
We will be in touch with you ASAP and look forward to meeting you!