- $135- 1 hour therapy session (90837)/ initial assessment (90791)
- $105- 45 minute therapy session (90834)
- $70- 30 minute therapy session (90832)
- $135- 50 minute psychotherapy session (90847/ 90846)
- Additional time (if available) $30 per 15 minute increment
- $135- 1 hour therapy session (not covered by insurance)
- $105- 1 hour session (not covered by insurance)
- $225- single session coaching (not covered by insurance)
- $45- 1.5 hour group therapy/ person up to 8 participants (90853), private pay
We accept the following insurances:
- Custom Design Benefits
- Medical Mutual
- United Healthcare/Optum
- Impact Solutions
- E4 Health
- Reach EAP
- Lifeworks/Ceridian EAP
- TriHealth EAP
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept Check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment of your copay or deductible is due at the time of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand by phone. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!