Clinical Internship- Social Work
We are a training center and accept interns all year round. We are currently accepting interns 2nd year or ASAP students in MSW programs. Clinical intern will provide therapy and minimal case management to reduced caseload in private practice setting working with Women of Color. Intern will have similar responsibilities as clinicians and will have access to all training, professional development and growth opportunities as employees.
Social Media Intern:
We are a growing mental health practice looking to give the right person some real world experience growing an online community by using a variety of online platforms to deliver engaging, high quality content. We focus on Women of Color who have a unique need for mental health care and treatment. If you are a natural with marketing and social media, we’re looking for you.
- Please Note: This position is an internship opportunity for junior or senior-level college students, or for recent college grads looking to gain some real-world marketing experience. Our Content Coordinator will work roughly 15 – 20 hours/week.
- Develop content and update calendars on a weekly/monthly basis that allow for 3 – 5 Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, blog posts etc. per week.Monitor Rise Counseling Group’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) for re-tweets, shares and comments.Monitor and engage in relevant online discussions surrounding mental health.
- Research keywords and optimize content for search engines and lead generationUse Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator to create simple graphics and infographics for content posting
- Other Marketing projects as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- College grad, or junior/senior level student completing bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills and a gift for producing a high volume of quality contentAbility to work independently or with minimal directionStrong understanding of digital marketing and social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube, blogs, etc.)Basic understanding of Google Adwords/Analytics.Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience using social media analytics tools such as Facebook Insights/Business Manager/Ads Manager, Twitter Analytics.Experience with social media or marketing automation tools such as Smarterqueue. An interest in the mental health field.
Location & Work Environment:
- Internship (unpaid)
Job Type: Part-time