Using your Insurance Benefits/EAP
To get started with therapy there are a few things you need to do:
- Check your benefits. It’s important to ask if you have met your deductible (if you have one) or what your copay or coinsurance is. You are responsible for these fees at the time of service.
- Check to see if we are in network with your provider. All plans are not the same under the same insurance company. For example, we accept Caresource. Caresource have both Medicaid and Marketplace plans that vary.
- To request an appointment, you can call us at 937-619-9089 or email us at email@example.com. We will send out the necessary paperwork for you to complete. Once your documentation is complete, and we have a copy of your ID and Insurance card, you will be able to schedule your appointment.
- When using your insurance, a diagnosis must be provided. I will discuss this with you.
- When going through an eap, you contact them directly. They will do a brief intake assessment and provide you with a referral. They will give you an authorization number and the number of approved sessions. This information needs to be provided when completing your paperwork, and you should email us your confirmation as well along with your ID and Insurance Card.
Sometimes people decide not to utilize their insurance benefits or the therapist is out of network. You can also possibly be reimbursed for services if you have out of network benefits.
- If you would like to see if our services qualify for out of network reimbursement, you will need to check your out of network benefits. Ask your insurance company if they reimburse for mental health services for an out of network provider. If they do, you will be responsible for the full fee, and will be reimbursed at their rate. Sometimes, you are reimbursed the full amount.
- As an out of network provider, this means that we are not paneled with your insurance company. You are not subject to the insurance company’s rules/ regulations regarding diagnosing and session number terms, unless seeking reimbursement.
- Your fee is due at the time of service. If your insurance company reimburses, you can submit the documentation (superbill) to them and you will receive payment directly from the insurance company.
- To request an intake appointment, you will need to call at 937-619-9089 us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the paperwork, and once complete with Insurance card and ID, you will be able to schedule your appointment.
Under Insured or No Insurance
We want to be able to provide services to anyone that reaches out to us. We have a limited number of reduced fee slots available for clients. To qualify, you must get a membership with OPEN PATH Collective. They will verify your information and you will be able to see a therapist for $60 for individuals, and $80 for couples. We also plan to utilize graduate students (interns) completing their practicum. This is a common practice as we all have to obtain a certain number of clinical hours of training. Sessions will be provided for $40.
Please click on the button below to request an appointment.
We will be in touch with you ASAP and look forward to meeting you!