Rise Counseling Group is hiring for the following position:
MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST (Master’s Level):
PART TIME or FULL TIME
Rise Counseling Group, a Social Justice focused group private practice in Dayton, is looking for part-time psychotherapists to join our group practice. Our office is located in Centerville/ Washington Township. Requirements include being licensed at the Master’s level (LSW/MSW, MA/LPC etc.) in the State of Ohio with 2 years of post graduate experience, private practice experience preferred but not required. Compensation is a flat rate, based on experience and licensure, paid out bi-monthly. Prior insurance paneling a plus (BCBS/Anthem, CareSource, United Healthcare).
Therapist must have a niche(s) (Play Therapy, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Previous training and development in areas of cultural awareness and social justice is a required and clinician must be committed to providing culturally appropriate services. The ideal therapist will be passionate about working with African American women and teen girls, and other women of color. They will also have a strong desire to focus on issues of intersectionality; specifically race and gender and its role in clients’ depression and anxiety. The ideal therapist will also have a desire to do community outreach and women’s/ teen girl groups for women of color.
Rise Counseling Group will provide referrals, training, and support. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate must be willing to run at least one group per week. Candidate will also need to have at least 2 evenings per week available for client sessions. Weekends are not required, but an option. Candidate must be dependable and passionate about our work. Candidate will have Employee status with minimum of 15 clients per week for PT and 25 clients per week for FT.
- Competitive compensation
- Billing and follow-up on claims
- Group Consultation
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Free CEUs and money towards professional development
- Free Training/Clinical Supervision if needed (LSW)
- Work with children and parents, in groups, individually, and family sessions to address psychological and emotional challenges.
- Complete family intake with all residents to determine services needed.
- Works with Clinical Director and other therapists on staff to coordinate services.
- Ensure quality services are provided.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide evidenced-based, culturally aware care
- Deliver training and workshops as needed
- Daytime 9am-6pm, M-F
- Evening 4pm-8pm, M-R
- Saturday based around clinician preference
- Sunday based around clinician preference
- Complete administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Participate internal and external meetings with key stakeholders and community leaders
- Other duties as assigned
- Current State of Ohio license as a LSW/LPC/MFT
- Work 15 client hours minimum
- Minimum 2-year post masters experience
- Committed to Social Justice and improving the lives of marginalized populations- especially African American women and teens
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Some community networking through EAPs or Speaking Requests
- Master’s in Social Work
- Master’s in Counseling
- Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy
Required license or certification:
- LISW, LSW
- LPC, LPCC
Interested clinicians should fill out the application below. Be sure to include cover letter and references.