Rise Counseling Group is hiring for the following position:
MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST:
PART TIME or FULL TIME
Rise Counseling Group, a Social Justice focused group private practice in Dayton, is looking for part-time psychotherapists to join our group practice. Our office is located in Centerville/ Washington Township. Requirements include being independently licensed (provisionally accepted) in the State of Ohio with 3 years of post graduate experience, private practice experience preferred. Compensation is a flat rate, based on experience and licensure, paid out bi-monthly. Prior insurance paneling a plus (BCBS/Anthem, CareSource, United Healthcare).
Therapist must have a niche(s) (Play Therapy, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Previous training and development in areas of cultural awareness and social justice is a required and clinician must be committed to providing culturally appropriate services. Rise Counseling Group will provide referrals, training, and support. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate must be willing to run at least one group per week. Candidate will also need to have at least 2 evenings per week available for client sessions. Weekends are not required, but an option. Candidate will have Employee status with minimum of 15 clients per week for PT and 25 clients per week for FT.
- Competitive compensation
- Billing and follow-up on claims
- Weekly group case consultation (will count towards supervision)
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Free CEUs and money towards professional development
- Free Training/Clinical Supervision if needed (LSW)
- Work with children and parents, in groups, individually, and family sessions to address psychological and emotional challenges.
- Complete family intake with all residents to determine services needed.
- Works with Clinical Director and other therapists on staff to coordinate services.
- Ensure quality services are provided.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide evidenced-based, culturally competent care
- Deliver training and workshops as needed
- Daytime 9am-6pm, M-F
- Evening 4pm-8pm, M-R
- Saturday based around clinician preference
- Sunday based around clinician preference
- Complete administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Participate internal and external meetings with key stakeholders and community leaders
- Other duties as assigned
*Current State of Ohio license as a LISW/LPCC/LMFT (provisional accepted)
*Work 15 client hours minimum
*Minimum 3-year post masters experience
*Committed to Social Justice and improving the lives of marginalized populations
*Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Master’s in Social Work
- Master’s in Counseling
- Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy
Required license or certification:
- LISW, LSW
- LPC, LPCC
Interested clinicians should fill out the application below.